Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application 49 PoM [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Token

Application 49 PoM [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application 49 PoM [Accepted]   Application 49 PoM [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:19

Hello there!

Would like to join the Dynasty guild.

Personal info:

My name is Joni and im 21 year old guy from Finland. I got a 2 shift job and a hobby called bodybuilding (not in a competetion level).
I hope you can understand the influence from the 2 shift job to my play times and such. Currently living with my parents and 1 annoying little brother, altho im looking for my own appartment.

Ingame info:

I got a Priest of Mitra lvl 49 (Tokenofflame) atm, going for that 80ish Smile it's a Vengeance spec currently, but in the end going for full healing / threat reduction.

Other games that i've played:

Mainly keeping it up to fps and mmo games, latest is that damn wow witch too 3 years of my life. Yes i've played all the healing classes in any mmo i've tested or i got hooked so im pretty confident about saying that i know how to play a healing class Smile.

Reason why i want to join in Dynasty:

My current guild called '' Anvil of Crom '' is a wow guild and some of the dudes started playing aoc, but all the sudden they turned back to that crappy and old wow for some reason. It's basically a dead guild atm, only few same peeps online time to time and im getting bored of that. I want a guild that has an active gchat, enough ppl online to start guild instance groups, helpfull people in it, so if i ask something i dont get any sarcastic answers or the usual ''l2p'' or something like that.

I hope that's enough information for starters, if you come up with any questions or so contact me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Helper
Grunt

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Application 49 PoM [Accepted]   Application 49 PoM [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 19:42

hiya m8 Very Happy

nice app Smile im sure mala or one of the other officers will get round to joining u shortly cos i want more poms to look after! Very Happy

/helper pom class leader ^_-
Back to top Go down
Wallis
Administrator
Wallis

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application 49 PoM [Accepted]   Application 49 PoM [Accepted] EmptyFri Jun 20 2008, 20:27

Hey there mate

Nice app you have made here, seems a lot like you are going to be someone that will make a great contribution to Dynasty, so yeah, as Helper said. Welcome to the guild!

I'll be on in a few hours when I get home from work so give me a /tell if not already in by then Smile

edit: I activated your forum account and added you to the members group
Back to top Go down
Shadar
Administrator
Shadar

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application 49 PoM [Accepted]   Application 49 PoM [Accepted] EmptySat Jun 21 2008, 10:40

Welcome to the guild mate. I think you'll fit right in.

Have a good time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application 49 PoM [Accepted]   Application 49 PoM [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application 49 PoM [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1