Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application from Portugal [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demonyc
Grunt
Demonyc

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Application from Portugal [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application from Portugal [Accepted]   Application from Portugal [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 16:37

Hello all, I already spoke to Wallis, but still I wanted the others to know something about me.

Let's start with RL, I'm 30 years old male from Portugal, my name is Ivo (reads "eevoo"), work at Vodafone Portugal, and play MMO's for quite some time (since Asheron's Call and Guild Wars after that). I stopped playing MMOs a while too, because I couldn't find the one that would serve me. I love PvP, competition is in my blood in all things in my life. Also the game-play on some I tried was really bad. I'm adapting to AoC now, and liking it so far.

IG, I'm a level 56 Demonologist Twisted Evil . Why a Demonologist? Well, I tried Conqueror first till level 10. It's nice... but you just don't have Mana!! I like to have all available to me. Although I failed to have healing skills. My bet is that FC forgot to put it in us. I could have chosen ToS, but I just don't like to be the "Uber" Class... just doesn't suit me. I like to win because I'm good and not because I'm overpowered and the developers have more love for my class. I would prefer to have a melee guy, with magic power, but haven't found one I like. If I ever re-roll something like a ToS is for a simple reason. I'm what people call "Lonewolf". I like to play alone, or better than that... I like to do what I feel like doing and not what others want to do. If someone needs my help, I'll help in whatever I can. If I need help I will ask, but I leveled to 56 by myself. And started playing 2 or 3 weeks ago. I passed over the grouping quests but always leveling Smile

Why Dynasty? Well, I've been watching some forums and looking at all the guilds around, and I just don't want to be on the most known ones like RUS, MEH or Anathema. They're just too many, and too many 80's there. I was on a guild for a bit more than a week, but they weren't many and didn't do anything together, or least I never noticed anything. I asked some questions to Wallis and got the answers I wanted. It seems like there's people here who want the guild to grow in an organized way and having fun. And that's what I'm looking for. Since I always have a life besides AoC, I won't be available ALL the times, but people can count on me unless I'm doing something more important. Also discussed with him that I hate stupid people and hate that I ask an item to a guild member who asks me anything back. If I have an item someone else wants, it theirs, no costs attached. But they must need it, not for trading or anything else.

And that's all folks. I could write some more, and will do so later on.
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/yvo1978
Salasque
Grunt
Salasque

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Application from Portugal [Accepted]   Application from Portugal [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 16:55

Nice, you seem like a nice guy, just the sort of person this guild needs!
Back to top Go down
Wallis
Administrator
Wallis

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application from Portugal [Accepted]   Application from Portugal [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 17:22

Exactly what I said Salasque, welcome to the guild Demonyc!

I will invite next time I'm online, if nobody else does before me Smile

Hopefully we can live up to your expectations
Back to top Go down
Demonyc
Grunt
Demonyc

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Application from Portugal [Accepted]   Application from Portugal [Accepted] EmptyThu Jun 26 2008, 18:09

Wallis wrote:
Exactly what I said Salasque, welcome to the guild Demonyc!

I will invite next time I'm online, if nobody else does before me Smile

Hopefully we can live up to your expectations

Hope I can live up to yours too! I'm a mean stubborn SOB! (PS: I'm not kiddin') Speaking of which, I have a few words regarding PvP... but not on public domain Wink
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/yvo1978
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application from Portugal [Accepted]   Application from Portugal [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application from Portugal [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1