Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BadG(tes

Application BadG,  Guardian [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]   Application BadG,  Guardian [Accepted] EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 05:47

Hi everyone,

Hereby I would like to make an application for your guild (although I have already been kinda excepted). But I think it's nice if I make a little introduction so you guys know what you gotten urself into pirat (cool I like the emoticons XD)

Personal information:

First Name: Mike
Origin: the Netherlands, Leiden
email: not really important Razz
msn: havoc19883@hotmail.com (don't use it that often)

Ingame:

Nick: BadG
Class: Guardian (full tank spec)
Current lvl: 47

Atm I'm studying bio-informatics, summin with bio-chemistry, molecular bioligy and informatics. With DNA. To make it sound simple XD. I live on my own though

My hobbies besides playing AoC are playing Keyboard,

Video edditing (not my best vid, but I organised a raid in WoW, 300 horde vs 300 Alliance. took me 2 weeks to organise it (with help from some friends). We made the server crash big time that day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF65EQ6SNhg Not best technical video I made lol, but it sure was fun XD

and supporter of the best amateur footbal club in Holland (Quick-Boys)

Experience in other MMORPG's The only real experience I have is from WoW, I'm playing another MMORPG for like 5/6 years now, but it's really simple (no not run escape XD, although I could probably sell my characters for like 3000 USD all toghether easy king Anyway back to WoW, I did end instances there. never played TBC though, I quit when it came out, cuz I had this awesome character and they fucked it up by making an expension :-P. Btw I was a gnome (frost)mage Smile

Anywayz there is a lot more to tell, but I think this is enoug info for now. I'll hope I will enjoy my time in your guild and may everything go as we wish :-D.

Cya out there.

Greetz,

Mike a.k.a. BadG
Back to top Go down
Shadar
Administrator
Shadar

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]   Application BadG,  Guardian [Accepted] EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 12:11

Hey dude welcome to the guild. Sounds like your gunna fit right in!

Cool vid, though shame about the gnome thing.........:p

Hope you will be an active member in the guild, and will probably see you around!

PS I'm off to do a chemistry degree in september, maybe we can talk geek sometime haha
Back to top Go down
Wallis
Administrator
Wallis

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]   Application BadG,  Guardian [Accepted] EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 13:02

Yeh welcome to Dynasty BadG, talking to you yesterday you proved that you will be a valuable member to the guild, hope to see you shining through in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]   Application BadG,  Guardian [Accepted] Empty

Back to top Go down

Application BadG, Guardian [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1